Your Score: Room for Improvement!
Thank you for taking the Pickleball Rules Quiz! It looks like you have a good understanding of the rules, but have room for improvement!
Here are the answers:
- The serve must be made underhand and cross-court.
- When the first server loses the serve the partner then serves from their correct side of the court
- Points are scored by the serving team only
- Double-bounce rule means the ball must bounce on each players court before you can volly
- The non-volley zone is commonly referred to as the kitchen
- The following are faults except "a ball bounces once before being struck by the receiver" (Tried to trick you there)
As a thank you for taking the quiz, you have access to an exclusive discount on our Carbon Fibre Performance Paddle. You'll receive an Email shortly with the code and a link to check it out.
In the meantime, think your friends can pass the quiz?
Share Quiz on Facebook (Not your results, don't worry)